Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Here we go.

So now that we have a laptop and wireless internet I have the opprotunity to start blogging. I'm hoping that this will suffice as my journaling and it can be one less thing that I have to feel guilty about not doing. We have had a great start to our year. We just celebrated my brother's marriage to Lexi yesterday at my parents house. It was an awesome experience. It was so great to see so many familiar faces that I haven't seen in so long and be able to catch up on our lives. Its so seldom that we get to have the entire family together that it was fun to enjoy being together again as a family. I love our new family member, Lexi. She fits right into our family so well. It was really great meeting her family and getting to know them too.
We started the year with another new family member, Jack. He's our newest addition to our Jensen family. We all just love the heck out of him. He's a big kid compared to my other baby's. At 4 1/2 months he weighs about 16 lbs. He's very vocal and very strong. He won't be truly happy with life until he can get mobile, and then I think a little more of my sanity might just slip away. He is so loved by his older brother and sister who still fight about who gets to hold him first. Its pretty hilarious to see Amelia try to hold him because he's almost as big as she is. And speaking of Jack; I'll have to end the entry at this point because he's going into emotional meltdown because I'm not giving him my complete and undivided attention. I think this is a good start and will continue later.

No comments:

Post a Comment